Senin, 30 Desember 2013

lirik lagu Katy Perry - Last Friday Night

Katy Perry - Last Friday Night


There's a stranger in my bed,
 There's a pounding in my head
 Glitter all over the room
 Pink flamingos in the pool
 I smell like a minibar
 DJ's passed out in the yard
 Barbie's on the barbeque

 There's a hickie or a bruise
 Pictures of last night
 Ended up onlineI'm screwed
 Oh well
 It's a blacked out blur 
But I'm pretty sure it ruled
 Damn


Last Friday night 
Yeah we danced on tabletops 
And we took too many shots
 Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night
Yeah we maxed our credit cards  
And got kicked out of the bar
So we hit the boulevard 

Last Friday night 
We went streaking in the park
 Skinny dipping in the dark 
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night 
Yeah I think we broke the law
 Always say we're gonna stop 
Whoa-oh-oah 

This Friday night
 Do it all again
 This Friday night
 Do it all again 




 Trying to connect the dots 
Don't know what to tell my boss 
Think the city towed my car 
Chandelier is on the floor
 Ripped my favorite party dress 
Warrant's out for my arrest
Think I need a ginger ale 
That was such an epic fail

Pictures of last night
 Ended up online
  I'm screwed
 Oh well
 It's a blacked out blur
 But I'm pretty sure it ruled
 Damn 

 Last Friday night 
Yeah we danced on table tops
 And we took too many shots 
Think we kissed but I forgot

Last Friday night 
Yeah we maxed our credits card 
And got kicked out of the bars 
So we hit the boulevards

Last Friday night
 We went streaking in the park 
Skinny dipping int he dark
 Then had a ménage à trois 

Last Friday night
 Yeah I think we broke the law 
Always say we're gonna stop 
Oh whoa oh 

This Friday night
 Do it all again
 Do it all again 
This Friday night 
Do it all again
 Do it all again 
This Friday night 

T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F. 
T.G.I.F. 
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F.
T.G.I.F. 

Last Friday night 
Yeah we danced on table tops 
And we took too many shots 
Think we kissed but I forgot 

 Last Friday night 
Yeah we maxed our credit cards 
And got kicked out of the bar 
So we hit the boulevard

Last Friday night 
We went streaking in the park 
Skinny dipping in the dark 
Then had a ménage à trois

Last Friday night 
Yeah I think we broke the law 
Always say we're gonna stop
 Oh-whoa-oh
 This Friday night
 Do it all again

 

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar